- Excited about all of these campsites. There are just not enough weekends in my year anymore!
- If Chris ever gives in to a hot air balloon ride, this is where I’d want it to be.
- My newest album excitement. Can’t wait to see them in the flesh next weekend!
- Fun with corks. I kinda like the backsplash idea, but trivets seem much easier.
- We are heading to Hilton Head Island, SC this weekend for fun with family. There will hopefully be some beach lounging in between the kiddo time, and I’m looking forward to dinner here one night. YUM.
- Speaking of restaurants, I’m hitting this up next week for San Francisco’s Dine About Town. Finally, I get to take advantage of SF’s version of Restaurant Week.
- Need some berry-pickin’ suggestions in the Bay Area? Try this link.
- Love the idea of a walnut-date smoothie. Now I just need a morning to make them!
- Turntable Kitchen likes the new Fiona Apple album so far. I am ultra curious about it myself.
- Tara reminded me how much I adore romesco sauce. And since it’s zucchini time, I can get this recipe for zucchini fries + romesco sauce outta the vault.
- If I ever get my hands on a bunch o’ strawberries, you best believe these biscuits will be made in a flash.
- I did this thing to my hair the other day, to get “beach waves” and it was kinda cool. Oh, and have you followed me on Pinterest yet?
That’s all for today, folks. Have a safe and freakishly awesome weekend. And wish me safe travels to the other side!
ps: the top picture are flowers my favorite husband got me last weekend for our 6 year anniversary. isn’t he a doll? they are still alive and kickin’ today, which never happens around here! and the bottom picture is from our bike ride to the beach. we went through Golden Gate Park and back. Both were taken with and uploaded to Instagram. If you use it, you can find me there at @chiknpastry. And if you use it, share your ‘handle’ below – I’d love to follow you, too!